WIN A WEEK'S FREE SHOP
Competition Terms & Conditions
International Coffee Day Giveaway 2021 Competition Terms & Conditions
From upcycled coffee fruit snacks, specialty sustainably sourced coffee, edible coffee cups, planet-friendly brewing gear, coffee merchandise to even a modern coffee card game, we've teamed up with a bunch of inspiring Australian coffee entrepreneurs to bring you a prize pack worth over $500!Enter now
1. The Promoter is I Am Grounded ABN 40 629 814 295 of A1/ 35-39 Bourke road, Alexandria, 2015, NSW. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry is only open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years or over.
2. Seven (7) prize winners in total will be drawn by I Am Grounded which consists of one (1x7) major prizes. The first seven (7) valid entry drawn in accordance with the terms and conditions will receive a $150 Woolworths Supermarket eGift Card. Entry into the competition commences at 9:00AM AEST on Wednesday 05/07/2023 and ends at 10:00PM AEST on Wednesday 12/07/2023 ("Promotional Period").
3. The winners will be the first seven valid entries submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is drawn by I Am Grounded by random computer selection at 9:00AM on Friday 14/07/2023.To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:Enter via www.iamgrounded.co/pages/giveaway and follow the prompts on the promotion entry asset. 1 entry per person only. Multiple entries will not be considered in the draw.
4. On www.iamgrounded.co/pages/giveaway the entrants must input all of the mandatory details (including first name, last name, valid email address, upload a picture as part of their entry, and select the store they purchased from) and agree to the mandatory tick box accepting the Terms and Conditions of the promotion. Successfully submit the fully completed entry form. This is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner.
5. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the picture submitted to verify it is not taken inside a woolworths store, along with the entrant's identity, and email) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. The winners will be notified by email and must confirm acceptance the prize by 3.00PM Monday 17/07/2023.The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. A re-draw for any prizes, if unclaimed, may take place. The winner, if any, will be notified by email. It is the competition suppliers discretion to contact and dispatch the prize pack to the winner in a timely manner.
7. By accepting I Am Grounded's Prize Pack, the prize winners accepts all prize retailers’ gift card terms and conditions and I Am Grounded is not responsible for any ancillary costs such as, redemption of gift card and delivery of goods. The prize is not transferrable for cash. If the winner (for whatever reason) does not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not claim the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
8. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
9. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.