International Coffee Day Giveaway 2021 Competition Terms & Conditions
International Coffee Day Giveaway 2021 Competition Terms & Conditions
From upcycled coffee fruit snacks, specialty sustainably sourced coffee, edible coffee cups, planet-friendly brewing gear, coffee merchandise to even a modern coffee card game, we've teamed up with a bunch of inspiring Australian coffee entrepreneurs to bring you a prize pack worth over $500!Enter now
1. The Promoter is I Am Grounded ABN 40 629 814 295 of 31/40 Counihan Road, Seventeen Mile Rocks, QLD 4073. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry is only open to residents of Australia, aged 18 years or over.
2. One (1) prize winner in total will be drawn by I Am Grounded which consists of one (1) major prize. The first valid entry drawn in accordance with the terms and conditions will receive the “International Coffee Day Prize Pack”, which includes: 3 months worth of I Am Grounded bars valued at $134 RRP, "A Padre Pack" including Padre Ping Pong set, Padre Enamel cup & a selection of 4x250g Padre coffee beans - $150 RRP, A $100 voucher from www.cremajoe.com.au, 2 x Gift Packs and a Tote bag from Good Edi valued at $95.70 RRP, The Coffee Edit T-Shirt and Tote Bag bundle valued at $84 RRP, The Monday Coffee First Edition Common Grounds Deck RRP $50.00. Total prize pool of $613.70. Entry into the competition commences at 9:00AM AEST on Friday 01/10/2021 and ends at 6:00PM AEST on Tuesday 05/10/2021 ("Promotional Period").
3. The winner will be the first valid entry submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions that is drawn by I Am Grounded by random computer selection at 9:00AM on Wednesday 06/10/2021.To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:Enter via www.iamgrounded.co/pages/giveaway or on Instagram/ facebook and follow the prompts on the promotion entry asset.
4. On www.iamgrounded.co/pages/giveaway the entrants must input all of the mandatory details (including first name, last name, valid email address) and agree to the mandatory tick box accepting the Terms and Conditions of the promotion. Successfully submit the fully completed entry form. This is a game of chance. Skill plays no part in determining the winner.
5. The Promoter will provide the winner details to the other competition suppliers for the purpose of contacting and organising winner dispatch details. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. The winners will be notified by email or private message on instagram/ or facebook and must confirm acceptance the prize by 3.00PM Thursday 7/10/2021.The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. A re-draw for any prizes, if unclaimed by 3:00PM on Friday 08/10/2021, may take place at 3:15PM on 08/10/2021 at the same time and place as the original draws. The winner, if any, will be notified by email. It is the competition suppliers discretion to contact and dispatch the prize pack to the winner in a timely manner, except for the Monday Coffee prize which will be dispatched in December, 2021.
7. By accepting I Am Grounded's Prize Pack, the prize winner accepts all prize retailers’ gift card terms and conditions and I Am Grounded is not responsible for any ancillary costs such as, redemption of gift card and delivery of goods. The prize is not transferrable for cash. If the winner (for whatever reason) does not take an element of the prize within the time stipulated by the Promoter then the prize will be forfeited. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not claim the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited. If a prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
8. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
9. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) taking and/or use of a prize.